Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Vox Pop and Expert Interview Reflection


While filming the vox pops and expert interview for this project, I got to meet many interesting people and hear amazing stories. I got to experience and understand the deeper meaning behind tattoos, which made me fall in love with my own even more. The people we interviewed were very opinionated about their own special connection to the tattooing art and each person appreciation for it was different. While filming our expert interview, I got to really know Jason, who was later going to fix up my Jack Sparrow tattoo. I never became so close with a tattoo artist and I can easily say we are friends now. He is a huge nerd just like me. Jason did a beautiful job in improving my tattoo and I fell in love with it all over again. Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl is the movie that helped me discover my dream and passion. I wanted to become involved with the film business ever since I became obsessed with the movie. Not only did I get to meet new and interesting people, but also my film group was fantastic to work with.  We were all passionate about the project and all brought interesting perspectives to improve and make the short film great.

No comments:

Post a Comment