Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Crew Positions for Wild Card Project


My crew position for the Wild Card Project is to operate lights and to edit the film. In this position, I will try and make the crispest image of the objects on screen and to also create a respectable edit of our project.  I have not worked with lights much and I hope to experiment with what works best on the camera. I hope to be able to test our some gels to add a fun effect to the scene. Also, I have not had too much experience with Final Cut Pro, only working with it for two years in high school. With this project, I will take the extra time to learn the editing system to make our film the best it can possibly be. I will do this by syncing the audio correctly and making sure it is level, make clean cuts, and to have seamless transitions. I am very excited to take a larger part in this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment