Saturday, April 20, 2013

Plans for next semester

This semester has really helped me understand more about the production and artistic value of cinema. Next semester I hope to be able to take the directing and/or producing documentary. My other passion is in anthropology, which I am also majoring in. I have decided to meld my two passions together and pursue my interest for documentary films. I have really enjoyed all the anthropology courses I have previously taken and cannot wait for my Human Origins class. It will discuss the evolutionary steps from ape to man through changes in bones over time. Hopefully I will be able to take at least one film course next semester, but if not, I will try to participate more in film department activities and try to volunteer for local opportunities.

1 comment:

  1. Anthropology and doc are a great combo. Looking forward to seeing where you take it next semester!

    ReplyDelete