Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Master Shot Editing Experience


Not only was filming our Master Shot Sequence fun, but editing it was also great. Our bizarre topic allowed my group to experiment with effects and try to make the project as crazy as possible. We had no limits to where we could take the story, although we did not truly follow the assignment’s meaning… oops. Excited about the project, we came up with some many ideas and forgot to keep true to the Master Shot Sequence. The editing process really allowed us to take the project to a whole new level. For me, editing was quite terrifying because I have never edited audio before. Ryne thankfully helped me understand how to create the best audio for the project. I have to say finding the sound effects was the best part of the process. It added so much to our video and even created a more unusual and comical tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment